- Boil pasta for 2 minutes and drain.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and leave to one side.
- Fry de-seeded and chopped chillies in deep pan with olive oil together
with lemon thyme and garlic on high heat.
- Add chopped peppers. Turn heat down, stir for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms, olives, chives, peas, sweet corn, basil and stir
regularly for about 2 minutes on medium high heat.
- Pour cream and add pasta, gently folding ingredients on low
heat for about 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Olives promote healthy function of ovaries.