Quorn Mince Burger
Quorn Mince Burger Recipe - Vegetarian
burger recipes can be full of flavour, sweet or spicy.
eaters love their burgers but
not all realize that what makes
a tasty burger is the combination
By: Isabel Robson
Preparation: 15 minutes
300g Quorn mince
400 ml vegetable oil
2 tsp tomato
1 tsp chopped parsley
2 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp crushed ginger
1 tsp Peri Peri sauce
50g Soya butter
3 Small garlic cloves
2 Free range eggs
1 Small onion
2 tsp honey
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp rice vinegar
- Peel garlic, onion and ginger. Crush together into a paste.
- Add spices, butter, eggs, tomato ketchup and chopped parsley.
- Add rice vinegar, honey and mix together. Season with salt
- Add Quorn mince and fold into mixture gently.
- Roll out by hand each burger 8cm x 2.5 cm thick (3 x 1 inches).
- Fry in hot pan with vegetable oil for 2 minutes each side.
- Serve in a bun with cheese, salad and salad cream.