Pizza Recipe - This
is a good way to use
recipe can be ready in
By: Isabel Robson
250g Cheese (grated)
½ Bloomer or large loaf bread
2 Garlic Cloves
2 Small onions
3 tsp sweet corn (boiled)
1 tsp freshly chopped oregano
- Make sauce first and start by
- Blend chopped tomatoes, oregano,
garlic, 1 tsp olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut bloomer bread through to the middle
to end up with two large flat halves.
- Spread tomato sauce generously and add
grated cheese on top.
- Add sliced onion, olives and sweet
- Drizzle with olive oil and put under
the grill for 5 minutes.
- Ready to serve.
Garlic is very healthy - more than
five thousand years of its use as a panacea for many diseases, as well
as an excellent preventative and rejuvenating agent.
Check out more benefits of garlic here